Oh SNAP ! rim damage ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CaTcH21

Driving at 140k's and *boom* i hear my tyre puncture, when i pulled the wheel out, the whole rim was cracked. I dont know WTF did that damage but im pissing my pants knowing its going to cost me :mad:

Does anyone know where i can get this rim CHEAP ?

aly65288u.jpg

TIA !

FleaBay would be a good point to start with. failing that why not contact Murray Systems. Not cheap I grant you, but your car, life and pressance is more important than cost.

That's the Adharaz rim. What size you looking for? You might get one on Ebay as Ian says.

Just ahd a look on Ebay and Murry Systems and neither have a single rim Adharaz. Ebay has a set of 4 with tyres for £699. MS hasn;t got any Adharaz in - but it's worth giving him a call coz hemight have an odd one;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys, Let me get hold of those you mentioned and lets hope they will ship to South Africa, and i know most dont, but I think Murray's does.

Thanks again.

EDIT: Do you guys know of any online stores that sell tyres at great prices ?
245/40/17 91w Continental SportContact2

Last edited:
CaTcH21 said:
Thanks for the help guys, Let me get hold of those you mentioned and lets hope they will ship to South Africa, and i know most dont, but I think Murray's does.

Thanks again.

EDIT: Do you guys know of any online stores that sell tyres at great prices ?
245/40/17 91w Continental SportContact2

if you find one in england, and they dont ship internationally,, i'll post it out to you, no problem,, :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom