Oh what a beautiful morning!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lisa110rry

Car
1999 SLK Kompressor and a Honda CRV (the latter gone but not forgotten)
Cold (1c) and crisp here this morning. Perfect for a walk around the river. I'll get me wellies! What's the weather like with you?

Very similar here, just about to get the 968 cab out to drive herself to church (hood up initially) then collect her about 11.30 hood down and a drive in the country lanes ending at a nice pub with a big open log fire.

Stunning in Kent. A cloudless sky and bright sunshine. Just heading off with my two Huskies, for a 6 mile walk round the local lanes. When they have finished walking me, who knows what to do next. Off to the cinema this evening.

6 miles! What are doing after breakfast? :):)

Sunny days and starry nights down under too.

Last edited:
It may be beautiful in Kent but I'm stuck at work in the isle of sheppey!!

Lovely sunny morning here in Manchester,just got the call to go to Aberdeen for the third time this week,will post further weather report from up north.

Must be throughout the Uk today.

Stunning here in Dumfrisshire. Cold, frosty, calm and clear blue sky. My favourite weather. Just been on a very quick bike ride with our daughter. Now the three of us are going to bake our 3rd batch of mince pies. :bannana:

Happy Sunday to all. Ant. :D

Mark

You are very close to me then. I am just up the a249 before you get to the showground (heading south).
You should pop in one day.

You must be in between the prestige car dealer and the petrol station then. I drive the 249 every day as work in sheppey but love in Ashford.

Beautiful in my part of Norfolk, been out cleaned and vacuumed the cars, put up some xmas lights and moved some items from the garage into my new man shed.

2467d9b15aafa1e7850365bacb5f4021.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lovely drive round country lanes, hood down in the 968 cab, followed by a couple of scoops of Old Dairy Red Top (Tenterden brewery) at The Swan in Little Chart - then dragging Xmas stuff out of the garage loft before putting the car away. Unexpected bonus run in early December, didn't think I'd have the cab out until next year!

Spare a thought for those of us who've had to contend with 28 degrees today - so NOT Christmassy here.

But then again...

Attachments

• image-3183434016.jpg
    image-3183434016.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 32
You must be in between the prestige car dealer and the petrol station then. I drive the 249 every day as work in sheppey but love in Ashford.
Mark

As you head towards Maidstone we are the turning on your right 50 yards before the car dealer. Head up there about 150 yards and that is us - hidden in the trees.

Glorious day here in Wiltshire, after church I mowed the lawn, grass still growing even in December

Attachments

• image-2969200484.jpg
    image-2969200484.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 30
Well, after my morning walk and coffee, I went to Barton Grange garden centre to part with the last of my birthday pressie from number 1 (and only) son. The place was heaving with people, though beautifully decorated, and I bought a foldaway garden kneeler (hate to admit it, but my knees are going) and a new Christmas candle bridge as the previous has failed. An incredibly thoughtful gift from 110rry minor which has been a lovely treat for six months! Certainly my purchases have reflected the passage of seasons: a garden recliner, a lovely cotton cardigan for Autumn and the candle bridge. The kneeler just reflects the passage of time generally, lol. Currently sitting having a G&T, then will take doggy for a walk, then beef casserole for tea...

Well, after my morning walk and coffee, I went to Barton Grange garden centre to part with the last of my birthday pressie from number 1 (and only) son. The place was heaving with people, though beautifully decorated, and I bought a foldaway garden kneeler (hate to admit it, but my knees are going) and a new Christmas candle bridge as the previous has failed. An incredibly thoughtful gift from 110rry minor which has been a lovely treat for six months! Certainly my purchases have reflected the passage of seasons: a garden recliner, a lovely cotton cardigan for Autumn and the candle bridge. The kneeler just reflects the passage of time generally, lol. Currently sitting having a G&T, then will take doggy for a walk, then beef casserole for tea...

What a perfect day you've had Lisa. :thumb:

Down in Plymouth where it was very bright and very breezy.

gonewest_zpslk84nk6b.jpg

But no jolly tars to be seen anywhere, just this jaunty old sign.

inthenavy_zpsxwhjqujg.jpg

Beautiful in my part of Norfolk, been out cleaned and vacuumed the cars, put up some xmas lights and moved some items from the garage into my new man shed.

2467d9b15aafa1e7850365bacb5f4021.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a lovely looking shed!
I`ve never seen one in the Mansard style before, it looks much better than the traditional shed roofs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom