Oil and filter change.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JamDebs

Car
E320 CD1 Estate
My E320 S211 2007 is in need of an oil change. What should I be paying for a oil and filter change at an indi? I can do the air filter and pollen filter changes myself, I think 1😉. Thanks in advance.

It depends. Is the car due a Service Schedule A, Service Schedule B, or interim oil service?

(The first two will show-up on the dash, the interim service is at the owner's discretion)

I'm thinking it had all the filters and oil changed last year. It's gotta be a good 15 months to be honest. Done about 10000 miles since they were all done.

My E320 S211 2007 is in need of an oil change. What should I be paying for a oil and filter change at an indi? I can do the air filter and pollen filter changes myself, I think 1😉. Thanks in advance.
I note that you are not asking for a A service quote which includes an oil/filter change .
Maybe £60 ?? If it’s “only” an oil and filter change

£139 for a main dealer service on my c43 amg which included a very very comprehensive video inspection highlighting any work needed with no push for the work to be done by them.

Last edited:
I charge £20 if people supply the goods.

Get your self an electric oil extraction pump and buy your oil from the mercedes Benz eBay stores. Save yourself a fortune and know it's been done properly

But why not do a full service (A or B, whichever is due), including all the inspections?

Either at a dealer on a plan, or at an indy, or even DIY (as long as you can get under the car) - you can download the checklist, then scratch-out anything that has already been tested at MOT.

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom