Oil Leak from this pipe 320CDI (Turbo Feed ?)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tjamesbo

Car
CLK430 ,Vito V6 sport ,Jaguar 2.5 X type ,W124's 1993 220TE , 1994 320TE ,Mastercraft X5
Oddly enough after my alternator was replaced and my Turbo Leak problems almost at the same Time ( related ?? ) My 2001 E320CDI is no dripping black diesel oil on my newly blocked drive :wallbash: Here is a picture it " appears" to be coming from or close to this small pipe which runs from the Block to above the Turbo cant see its actual join point but cant see wherelse it would go or what else it could be so anyone any idea how big a job it is to stop it leaking it looks very difficult to access Turbo End is invisible from below and the whole lot sits under the exhaust manifold :eek:
Help anyone ? I am thinking its a job for an indie as likely to involve multiple dissembly .
Boyd
8484481b-1d59-41ca-920f-a52d58f067b3_zps54227fdf.jpg

The pipe has 2 rubber seals one on each end, its an easy job after some stripping down of the air filter box and carrier.

No more than 10 hex head bolts and less than 30 mins to do the job.

Thanks for that Thats what I like to hear:D I wondered about the Box removal but looking from below it looked obscured I'll order a new pipe from the dealer
Boyd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom