Oil on Tarmac Parking area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As already stated, another car could come along and do this all over again.

Give 'em all a brush and some washing up liquid and get them all to do it. Its a shame that society is coming to this really.

Part of the grounds includes a tarmac car park, which for the pre-school period is gated off and used as part of an outdoor play area.

You mean that the precious little kiddies are allowed to play OUTSIDE ?!?!

Surely that leaves them in certain danger of

1. Skin cancer from exposure to sunlight

2. Catching a cold and sneezing if it rains

3. Grazing their knees on a hard surface

4. Breathing fresh air

5. Exercising.

Quick! Do a Risk Assessment!

Far better, wrap them in blankets, feed them turkey twizzlers, and sit them in front of a Play Station........

:devil:

I forget the exact rules, but I think that Offsted have now decided that they have to spend some time outside!

I had a look at the oil patch today, and am now wondering what all the fuss is about to be honest. I know that a couple of go's have been had at cleaning it, and to me they look they have worked, but left the surface discoloured.

Personally I am very tempted with the do nothing and it will all go away in time approach.

I forget the exact rules, but I think that Offsted have now decided that they have to spend some time outside!

Don't worry, they'll change their mind again within a few months.....

pressure washer plus correct detergent= sorted http://www.karcher.co.uk/acsearch.php?type=1

I was gonna recommend the same thing, when working on my car and various other cars in my drive i was left with lots of oil on my drive i used fairy and a power washer (petrol powered) and after 30 mins it was clean again ;)

Personally I am very tempted with the do nothing and it will all go away in time approach.

Only liquid oil requires mopping up, the stain is simply that...a stain..which wouldn't have been noticible if the tarmac hadn't faded.

Thinking further, what is tarmac made of..bitumen and stones, and bitumen is.....??;)

If you really need to get it up use cement powder followed by degreaser.

Wear this to all future PTA meetings.

Complaint_Tshirt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom