Oil Recommendation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tekman

Car
C 320 CDI
My C320 cdi is coming up for service any Recommendation for oil, now it cost a arm and leg . My Ford`s took Tesco`s own lol but dont want that for my lady
Been told use Magnatec stop start ?? I have looked at Castrol Edge

Any Help Cheers

My C320 cdi is coming up for service any Recommendation for oil, now it cost a arm and leg . My Ford`s took Tesco`s own lol but dont want that for my lady
Been told use Magnatec stop start ?? I have looked at Castrol Edge

Any Help Cheers
Anything that meets the MB specification is suitable.

Cheers just checked castrol Edge meet`s Mb 229.51 spec
Check MB Newcastle or MB Edinburgh on eBay for service packs.

I bought 10 litres of MB oil plus MB oil filter and sump washer for £59 recently.

Check MB Newcastle or MB Edinburgh on eBay for service packs.

I bought 10 litres of MB oil plus MB oil filter and sump washer for £59 recently.
wow Will check tomorrow oil cheapest is £37 for 4 ltrs I have dealt with Mb newcastle a couple of times cheers

:banana::banana::banana:just been on cheers mate got filter and oil £60.39 especially when I found out ours takes 8ltrs lol beats my old focus lol
That is what I was about to recommend! I did the same 6 weeks ago. 👍👍

That is what I was about to recommend! I did the same 6 weeks ago. 👍👍
Have you the correct socket for the oil filter housing.?

It was an 84mm 14 flute type for mine. My strap wrench wouldn't move it!

Have you the correct socket for the oil filter housing.?

It was an 84mm 14 flute type for mine. My strap wrench wouldn't move it!
Hi Mate dont have to worry son is Mechanic he doing service and he taking it at same time for Mot also having him regas aircon ready for warmer weather, I did ask him regarding that they use a socket for them its a big one lol

Well almost right , best to take oil information from all angles and report all findings .

Is MB spec the best for your application , no , can a more mundane spec oil performance profile somehow be created beyond spec , yes .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom