Oil seal on valeo radiator

Discussion in 'Engine' started by eugekav, Jun 17, 2011.

1. eugekav

eugekav Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    mb w211 estate
    Hi to all,I've been searching and phoning but can't find this seal anywhere .Found a good rad site they answered the phone as well.Rad diagrams Car Radiators for less, Ford radiators, Honda car radiator replacement, Toyota radiators,Vauxhall, Bmw Radiators. I am not sure if it is my lack of computer skills.MB Watford:mad: after I gave them the part no reckons the seal might come with the part not for under £5.I fixed
    the groove with chemical metal just need the seal or answer to prob.Thanks for your time:thumb:

Heres the photo's

Pictures by eugekav - Photobucket

2. OP
    OP
    eugekav

Car:
    mb w211 estate
    Temp fix

Hi,A plumber fixed the leak with two o-rings one inside another just niped tight and a bead of heat resistant sillicone to stop it from unscrewing.So up and running but need this seal to do a proper fix.thanx:thumb:

Euge.

3. Dieselman

Dieselman Banned

Car:
    Peugeot 403 Convertible
    1 person likes this.
  4. OP
    OP
    eugekav

Car:
    mb w211 estate
    Brilliant

Thanks for your post this seems to me to be simple and effictive:thumb: and the washer can be pinched up tight:bannana:.I have started another thread:eek: as I am considering part exchanging and would value the members critisisim of the c200k posted on general forum entitled" good buy or goodbye".Thanks for your help:thumb:.

Euge.