Oil seal on valeo radiator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eugekav

Car
mb w211 estate
Hi to all,I've been searching and phoning but can't find this seal anywhere .Found a good rad site they answered the phone as well.Rad diagrams Car Radiators for less, Ford radiators, Honda car radiator replacement, Toyota radiators,Vauxhall, Bmw Radiators. I am not sure if it is my lack of computer skills.MB Watford:mad: after I gave them the part no reckons the seal might come with the part not for under £5.I fixed
the groove with chemical metal just need the seal or answer to prob.Thanks for your time:thumb:

Heres the photo's

Pictures by eugekav - Photobucket

Temp fix

Hi,A plumber fixed the leak with two o-rings one inside another just niped tight and a bead of heat resistant sillicone to stop it from unscrewing.So up and running but need this seal to do a proper fix.thanx:thumb:

Euge.

Brilliant

Thanks for your post this seems to me to be simple and effictive:thumb: and the washer can be pinched up tight:bannana:.I have started another thread:eek: as I am considering part exchanging and would value the members critisisim of the c200k posted on general forum entitled" good buy or goodbye".Thanks for your help:thumb:.

Euge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom