OK Here Goes Nothing, Proposed GTG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pietre

Car
Volkswagon Phaeton V10 5.0L
I make no promises, but, if I can arrange a meet and a visit to Williams F1 in Grove, nr Oxford, who would be interested. A friend of mine works there and they have an open day for families and friends, so I can enquire if they are prepared to open their doors for us as a club visit. I think Sir Frank might see the funny side of all those Merc's in his car park. If he doesnt he may land his helicopter on one of them.... heeehee. :bannana: :bannana:

Count me in, Sir Franks ex physio is married to my brothers ex wife. Yes defo worth the trip from Ooop Narth.

It would preferably be a weekend I think to get most participants M8.

I am interested as long as we can have a barbie or dinner somewhere as well as the usual place to have a meet/natter about MB's as well as F1's. :cool: :cool:

Sounds very interesting :cool:

Sorry, forgot to mention.......... no silver Merc's allowed........ Hee hee hee only jesting, silver is a lovely colour, just not as nice as mine........!

Sounds very good, count me in, holidays and work permitting!

Dates permitting count us in - have friends near West Wycombe - two birds and all that ;) ;)

PS - yes it's silver - so tough :p :p :D

Last edited:
Pietre said:
I make no promises, but, if I can arrange a meet and a visit to Williams F1 in Grove, nr Oxford, who would be interested. A friend of mine works there and they have an open day for families and friends, so I can enquire if they are prepared to open their doors for us as a club visit. I think Sir Frank might see the funny side of all those Merc's in his car park. If he doesnt he may land his helicopter on one of them.... heeehee. :bannana: :bannana:

Well there is a GOOD response so far. All we need now is for you to find out if it is OK by them??? :confused:

I'd be up for this, work commitments permitting. As has been mentioned above, a weekend date would be preferable, please.

S.

Ooooooo Me too , Me too !!! (work etc. permitting )

kikkthecat said:
Depending on my shift pattern allowing it I'll make the trip.
Fancy a Hilton Ray?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom