"Ok" Settings"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sheffield Col

Car
Mercedes 2014, C Class 220 Diesel Automatic Blutec W205
How do I "Ok" the settings in the digital manual, ie. easy entry /exit, external convenience lighting, etc. I have tried the ok button on the steering wheel but no luck...

Does the "back" button do it, i.e. Change setting as desired, then hit back to exit, leaving the last set setting set?

Lots of sets there :)

Each option gives to you choice to either activate or deactivate with ‘ok’.

Unless I’ve misunderstood your question it’s as simple as that.

I take it you are in the ‘actual’ settings on the display not the manual itself? If you are as the chaps above have said, change settings with ok and return button to save.

If you’re looking at the manual go to the settings[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the digital manual the easy entry/exit is "on" but it doesn't seem to be working, can anyone on here help me to sort it please. thank you...Car is C class diesel automatic w205..

According to the digital manual the easy entry/exit is "on" but it doesn't seem to be working, can anyone on here help me to sort it please. thank you...Car is C class diesel automatic w205..
Try this. Turn on the ignition whilst you're stood outside the car with the door open. Slide the seat as far forward as possible, and the steering wheel as low as possible. Now switch of the ignition and remove the key. The seat should move backwards and the steering wheel should move upwards.

The seat and wheel must be set "close" in order for easy entry/exit to work - if set too far back then nothing happens, as it's not required!

You have to normalise the steering wheel and seat.

Put the key in and go to position no.2 (no engine start). Move the seat and steering wheel to their maximum limits. So steering wheel up and then down, seat forward and then backwards. Switch off, then put the key back in (position no.2) to press and hold your memory setting.

If that does not work then you need to normalise using the MB star diagnostic system.

If your seating position and steering wheel is close enough (basically you are a short person), each time you switch off and leave the car they will move.

Many thanks for all replies, I will do as suggested asap... Cheers.... Colin..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom