OK then, what did Santa bring us?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Palfrem

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E36 AMG, G 300 GEL his, SLK 200 hers
6 Bottles of very nice wine
Shirts
Trousers
Several WW2 history books
Loads of chocs & sweets.

Lots of money (£450) which I spent on an Intel i7 2600k processor, Asus motherboard, Blu-Ray/DVD drive and computer case, and 8GB ram. And more. In other words, everything I need to build my own new PC (the old one has a failing PSU and HDD and is from 2000)

Also a Medion X47006 3D camcorder which has a 3D glasses-free screen. It's incredible! Look here: MEDIONshop UK: MEDION® LIFE® X47006 3D Digital Camcorder (MD86390)

And a Tommy Cooper joke collection!

Gold
Frankincense
Myrrh.

The postman didn't bring me anything.:(

My postman rocked up drunk on Christmas Eve , having been on a mid morning whiskey bender with one of my neighbours ...

A lot of people got the wrong post that day , still , bought everyone on the street together as we exchanged mail.

We have friends with a warped sense of humour - and we're holidaying with them in the Dominican Republic in March. So, from them, I got a Borat Mankini in the correct green - and before you say TPINGWP - forget it! That damned thing is staying in its packet!

Loads of other goodies though - shirts, books, bottles - and a new set of locking wheel nuts for my toy (the 968 cabriolet).

Clothes, money and some smelly stuff. They must think I'm a tramp ...

I must have been a very good boy this year as I had all sorts of lovely things.

Amongst my favourites though are:

Handmade cufflinks with Junior and Baby D's names on them:

normal_CYM11-001-a.jpg

Leather driving gloves:

MB29-CHOC.JPG

Leather iPad case:

ipad2_aw11_frontopen_black_highres_new_1.jpg

Mercedes wine stoppers:

is.aspx

For the Bobster.

Wine stoppers? This would infer you have to amazing ability to not consume a bottle of wine in one go once it is open. I was always told this is bad form.

Love the sentiment of the cufflinks. Neat.

Baby D likes fire engines. A lot. So Santa bought him one of these bad boys!!

rolly_firetruckRolly%20Fire%20Truck036639.jpg

It's a Unimog of course. ;)

For the Bobster.

Wine stoppers? This would infer you have to amazing ability to not consume a bottle of wine in one go once it is open. I was always told this is bad form.

Love the sentiment of the cufflinks. Neat.

Wine stoppers are lovely things to look at and hold. I doubt they'll ever actually be used though :D

I got paid, first time in almost a full year! :):):)

wheelbarrow (very practical our family). It was suggested it would be a good way to get Mrs RedC220 home after getting a bit pickled.

Socks
DVD of hangover 2
Bridgestone Golf Balls
Pants

Nothing spectactular this year, we all decided as the country was going down the pan we'd all keep it sensible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom