OK- who is it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Peterborough eh?

I can't remember his name but we had a dramatic flounce from a Peterborough based member some time ago, I'd piss myself if it was him.

Even MP's aren't safe up there. Especially ones that lie to the authorities about who was offending.

Seizing and disposing of his car will teach him a lesson; if not this time, then next time. That said, if he has 51 points on his licence, the points system is working well, isn't it? You could argue that locking him up more or less forever is needed to protect the public.

Seizing and disposing of his car will teach him a lesson;
I suspect it won’t. Anyone who can commit that number of motoring offences in a short enough period to amass that number of points doesn’t give a s h 1 t about anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can someone have that many points and still have been free, let alone had a license? There was a video a while back of a young guy hitting over 100 (in a C63?) on busy day residential main roads, sounds like the same type of guy. Wasn’t this guy as 1st time the chap was banned and car confiscated. He got it back and got caught after posting the video. His car was confiscated again and crushed if I remember rightly. Can’t find the vid though.

Even MP's aren't safe up there. Especially ones that lie to the authorities about who was offending.

Ah, but there are extenuating circumstances, ie , Being an MP or God is on my side.

How can someone have that many points and still have been free, let alone had a license? There was a video a while back of a young guy hitting over 100 (in a C63?) on busy day residential main roads, sounds like the same type of guy. Wasn’t this guy as 1st time the chap was banned and car confiscated. He got it back and got caught after posting the video. His car was confiscated again and crushed if I remember rightly. Can’t find the vid though.

I’m sure that was an E63, with a car blogger recording it from the passenger seat

I’m sure that was an E63, with a car blogger recording it from the passenger seat

It may well have been, was some time back, couldn’t find the vid to confirm. Still, same type of a-hole I guess

It may well have been, was some time back, couldn’t find the vid to confirm. Still, same type of a-hole I guess

was this the video? The guy was banned and car confiscated IIRC

Unbelievably dangerous :(
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As an aside.... it actually was an AMG.... lol

That video looks a little familiar to me, I think the chap posted it on here previously and was banned on here pretty much straightaway, I could be wrong but someone did post something similar thinking it would be 'cool' and it completely backfired.

Interesting.

These street racers are not always lucky.

A few weeks ago, someone racing an expensive sports car in our street manage to write-off Mrs MJ's parked car and that of our next door neighbour (as well as his own car).

That video looks a little familiar to me, I think the chap posted it on here previously and was banned on here pretty much straightaway, I could be wrong but someone did post something similar thinking it would be 'cool' and it completely backfired.
Yeah think so

That’s yer badger! Driving like a tool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom