OK, Who sold their Maybach to North Korea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Probably bought through contacts in China or Russia. I wonder where he gets his services done ? Main dealer or his favorite Indy !? :p
I'd guess bought for cash in China and driven across the border. - Maybe it even goes back across the border for servicing?

A bit like when I worked in Trinidad the government there is pretty 'special' shall we say, some say corrupt (allegedly) but I couldn't possibly comment. One of the ministers had a Land Rover Discovery ,as there are no Land Rover dealers in Trinidad it was sourced in the USA. It used to be transported back there for routine service work (and being a LR , probably for countless repairs) on a regular basis.

Trinidad being a Right hand drive country the car must have originally been imported by LR USA from the UK in the first place !

Their politicians must have had fiscal training from the shower we are currently encumbered with !

Chinese copies,
kit cars are cheaper.

Yet another DM-style smear campaign against a reputable car maker.

Do you really expect a mass producer like Mercedes Benz to know where every €1.5m Maybach S600 Pullman Guard went? They must be selling at least 3 or 4 a year, I mean how can they be expected to know who actually buys them?

I bet Kim has the worlds greatest car collection

Buy 300kg of weapons grade plutonium, get a Maybach free !

according to mercedes official statement they don't operate or sold their vehicles to north korea, but they are not responsible for third party sales, it is confirmed that he got his maybach from some private seller.

Right, so a third party from somewhere buys the vehicle brand new and has it shipped to him/her via a convoluted route. Three months later it ends up in NK and the third party has a nice bump in her/his bank account in <insert tax haven here where non-cooperation with investigators is guaranteed>. Sometimes...

The picture shows a stretched w221 rather than a Maybach Pullman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom