Old but new member sort of!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dsl55

Car
Audi A4 - not for long!!
Hi, i joined approx 2 years ago, partly looking for solutions to a jeep grand cherokee engine issue on my wifes old car and never ended up contributing.

Having had 2 audis and a bmw as my last 3 cars i have just chosen my latest company wheels and decided quite easily that merc was the way to go this time. Various priorities but i always try not to spend my entire allowance, have to consider the fact i have 2 children but also try and choose something that wouldnt necessarily look like a company car.

So, after flirting with 5 series and A6 with pretty mean specs i have chosen a white c250cdi sport estate with panoramic roof, privacy glass and a few other little bits. Always thought i would want the 5 twin spoke wheels but i really like the new 7 spoke sport wheel.

Had a small panic over the sport plus as people talking of down grade but having spoken to various dealers its not a downgrade for the sport, merely a few different bits to coax you out of another grand! Not bothered about the intelligent light system and red stitching personally

Anyway, waiting for my delivery date now so i can count the sleeps, have missed having a white car!

Seems a bit weird when you joined before me but welcome (back) to the forum!

Cheers, wasn't technically a mb owner then although the 2.7crd engine is merc and i found the answer to the issue on here! Looking forward to owning my first merc, the wife had a 2001 a class a few years back but i dont count that!

Hello and welcome.

Welcome

Welcome!

Welcome Back :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom