Old enough to know better but...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Plug that number into Google and you find that he also sold a Jaguar XF on eBay earlier this month. His dad’s car?

I agree with all the others. It’s far too much money to risk. If it looks too good to be true ...
Wow ...you guys really are better than Columbo!

Red: Why did the guy give such a **** & bull story ?
If it was my own money I might have explored it, but I wouldn't ever take a chance on someone else's money (not to mention his current car) who was looking to me for help...I'd feel really bad if it went wrong...plenty of fish etc.

The car is being offered at approx £13K below its retail price. On the face of it, it is good value.
I can understand someone saying they didn't like it - sports suspension plus run flats =terrible.
Leaving out the **** and bull stories, what is there to fear? A HPI check would reveal any issues.
If there is finance on the car, that will not affect a private buyer. If I was in the market for such
a car, I would speak to the garage which originally sold the car and its first owners. Unless they
raise concerns, I would go and view the car and quiz the vendor. In the past I have bought cars
from dodgy vendors and have sold cars to dodgy customers -so far I have had no problems.

"Leaving out the **** and bull stories, what is there to fear?"
No fear, I don't like liars & dis honest people trying to spin a yarn , call me old fashioned & you wont be far wrong.

"Leaving out the **** and bull stories, what is there to fear?"
No fear, I don't like liars & dis honest people trying to spin a yarn , call me old fashioned & you wont be far wrong.
It's a lot of money to gamble on.. I'd avoid like the plague

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom