Old girl spanks C36

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenzComander

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320 Avantgarde Estate
Coming out of the little roundabout at Amersham, and going up the hill towards Beaconsfield had a pesky C class on my a$$.

Moved over into the left hand lane to let him past, he looked like he was in a hurry. Hit the kickdown and held it and he had no answer and could not overtake :confused: Backed off at the top of the hill to let him past and to my suprise it was badged C36 :confused: :confused:

Did I catch him in the wrong gear, or was it a C180 with AMG kit and rims :D :D ??

BenzComander said:
Coming out of the little roundabout at Amersham, and going up the hill towards Beaconsfield had a pesky C class on my a$$.

Moved over into the left hand lane to let him past, he looked like he was in a hurry. Hit the kickdown and held it and he had no answer and could not overtake :confused: Backed off at the top of the hill to let him past and to my suprise it was badged C36 :confused: :confused:

Did I catch him in the wrong gear, or was it a C180 with AMG kit and rims :D :D ??
Prolly a C180 with AMG Kit. In Dubai I saw a W124, probably 300E with E55 AMG written on the back. Also an 200e or something with C43 AMG written on the back. Crazy!

Think I may have been alongside that or similar C36 (Silver/blonde lady) at the duel carriageway from M40 roundabout down Marlow Hill into Wycombe... she pushed it a bit but not that hard - guess she just likes a short spurt!

Do her looks warrant anything longer than a short spurt?

You see quite a few non C36, C36 kitted w202's as it seemed a more popular option on the pre-facelift cars than C43 kitted non C43 vehicles if you follow me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom