Old Names Missing - anyone know how they are?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A few more names who haven't posted for a while:

Flyer
Imadoofus
KLP 92
lotusmark2
Mambo
MBManinKen
Miro
Pluggers
scotth_uk
Sym

I believe Mambo is fine. He moved back to Manchester and as many know defected to being a BMW driver. I get to hear from him through Facebook, in fact I see he just got back from hols in Egypt.

Hey guys how is everyone:D Just thought I would say hello,I have not gone and completely left the building.Still pop in every now and again to see whats happening.Have still got the CLK.Still going strong with no problems as yet touch wood.I have been busy doing other projects learning to fly RC Helicopters Coming along very slowly :eek:) And have just recently bought a motorhome so a lot of time has been devoted to that.cough cough holidays cough cough ;):D

KLP92 is still around and I speak to him at least once a month.

Portzy is another missing in action.

:D I'm still here Ian. A couple of months ago my then employer tightened up on internet access which stuffed my daytime fun and my evenings/weekends have been a bit busy. Anyways, I took early "semi retirement" a few weeks ago and I'm self employed now and can get on whenever.

Thank you for asking/wondering :)

Portzy.

Im alive and kickin' :D.

Tried to log in last week from Andorra but no luck. Ermm, damn ie8 errors. Will be around the forum even after my move to Switzerland( if im not trouble to anyone ) . :)

Tried to log in last week from Andorra but no luck. Ermm, damn ie8 errors. Will be around the forum even after my move to Switzerland( if im not trouble to anyone ) . :)

Looking forward to some photos from your new cameras..

I'm still lurking! On Pistonheads a lot at the moment as there are loads of local events... Check in here now and again but notice a lot of the threads just tend to turn into arguments so don't add my two penn'orth!

Check in here now and again but notice a lot of the threads just tend to turn into arguments

Oh no they don't!

:D

(nice to see you're still around)

Wow, some usernames there bring back memories from when i first joined.

What ever happened to Pammy? She aint been around for years!

Just looking back through this thread, seeing as it has resurfaced. Saw this post again:

A poignant opening sentence, given the events of mere days later... I hope Ed's family are coming to terms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom