Old/New Member back in the fold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NJSS

Car
2011 SL 350 Fire Opal Red|||2016 Land Rover Discovery|||1973 MGB GT V8|||1959 MGA Roadster
I’m really an old member, as I have been around, but not active for many years, nevertheless I thought that I should re-introduce myself.

I’ve owned a couple of MBs an R107 SL350, which I should never have sold, and a 2000 E320 Cdi Avantgard Estate which I bought new and never got on with.

I have now returned to the fold having bought a 2011 SL350 (R230 Facelift), which I hope is a keeper. I'm quite good at keeping cars as I have a 1973 MGB GT V8 which I have owned since 1974

Back in 2008 I started a thread searching for an E320 Sportline cabriolet here:-
Late low mileage E320 Sportline cabriolet wanted | Classifieds - Wanted

I didn’t find anything to suit me at that time, and abandoned the search some months later. I tried then, and again in the last few days to close off that thread without success; getting a message like “You don’t have sufficient privileges.”

What I would have said was thank-you to those that posted in that thread, and that I was no longer searching for an E320 as my wife to be, now ex, wanted me to buy a Jaguar!

NJSS

Welcome back to the fold.

Welcome aboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom