Old School A.M.G steering wheel..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is it a genuine piece? I've just never seen an original AMG wheel with 3 spokes.

How easy is it to get someone to do embossing like that?

Very cool no matter what.

Looks like a re-trimmed regular MOMO wheel.

Would love the centre cover to put on the momo wheel in my 190 (getting rid of the huge bus wheel makes a huge difference in these cars BTW!)

Funny you should say that Horatio, but the chaps who have just fitted a new steering box to my 190 2.5 said the one thing the car is crying out for is a smaller wheel, then its real virtues round the corners would become very clear.

Which Momo do you have?

Now, having looking at his other listings, including some with dubious stick on badges (the Sportline one in particular).... And looking at his other wheels with the same AMG emboss, id say he's got a press of some sort that carries out the pressing of the AMG logo....

The logo looks too sharp on some of the wheels for the age of the wheels

Funny you should say that Horatio, but the chaps who have just fitted a new steering box to my 190 2.5 said the one thing the car is crying out for is a smaller wheel, then its real virtues round the corners would become very clear.

Which Momo do you have?

Hi I just bought a generic 3 spoke momo on ebay for £29 and a Mountney boss from demontweeks.

There is so much more space in the front and it just feels nicer!

I will add a photo later!

This is the wheel (its a 14" diameter)

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 30
There was a 3 spoke genuine AMG steering wheel available but the font clearly isnt right!!

Isnt the Sportline steering wheel a slightly smaller diameter to the standard one?

390mm instead of 400mm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom