Old Skool AMG steering wheel ..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm after one of those, I have the earlier AMG wheel and want this one which looks better on the SEC.

There you go then ! :bannana:

Don't thank me , i do this for a living ;)

I have a boss for a MOMO wheel that came from my SEC if your stuck for a boss...;)

A rather rare wheel that one. I believe Jay has one of these on his SEC too.

That's a nice one...i have that on my Hammer but a better AMG Japan version one on my white AMG SEC.....see pics below. I intend to have the wood redone in black to match my Hammer which has black wood and put the steering in my Hammer !

The steering shown in the auction is a series 2 spec, so for post 85 model w124/w126/w201 AMGs !

Last edited:
Wow that steering wheel of yours is amazing Talbir. Also you say your Hammer has black wood, I would love to see that any pics ?

That's a nice one...i have that on my Hammer but a better AMG Japan version one on my white AMG SEC.....see pics below. I intend to have the wood redone in black to match my Hammer which has black wood and put the steering in my Hammer !

The steering shown in the auction is a series 2 spec, so for post 85 model w124/w126/w201 AMGs !

See thats something only you would bloody have!

Wow that steering wheel of yours is amazing Talbir. Also you say your Hammer has black wood, I would love to see that any pics ?

sure, some pre-refurb pics...note the AMG door cards and interior !

Last edited:
He has some other bits for sale on there too, like a full AMG body kit for a W124 CE

He has some other bits for sale on there too, like a full AMG body kit for a W124 CE

Besides the 3 piece boot spoiler, nothing looks AMG at all, the mouldings are standard colour coded ones, (even AMG cars had these), side skirts also look standard, im sure someone else will be able to confirm, & the front & rear spoilers are missing.....

The ducktail doesnt look genuine either.

My one wasn't hollow like that.

I like this two tone wood look a lot.

I'm going to get the Walnut in my SEC replaced with Piano Black Laquer and I like the half wood wheel look.

The ducktail doesnt look genuine either.

My one wasn't hollow like that.

The ducktails are easily verified - each piece has the AMG part number beginning C7** **** etched/homologated on the inside if they are genuine.

talbir

yep I have one on my sec, but the letters are engraved on mine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom