'Old' Top Gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Starbear

Car
C Class W203
Sunday evening, 8 O'clock. Top gear time (unless you watch repeats on Dave)...

I was thinking the other day, does anyone remember the old 'sensible' top gear?

I had a look on you tube for it, but I couldn't find it/lost interest as it was all clips of the new top gear.

I would love to watch an episode of old top gear for a giggle, any ideas any one?

What is a new series of TG starting this Sunday?

I remember old TopGear, it was good. I still like new topgear but I wish they would do some sensible stuff now and again.

Maybe alternate from week to week, testing car, crashing stuff, testing cars, blowing stuff up, testing cars, falling over, testing cars, etc.

What is a new series of TG starting this Sunday?

I remember old TopGear, it was good. I still like new topgear but I wish they would do some sensible stuff now and again.

Maybe alternate from week to week, testing car, crashing stuff, testing cars, blowing stuff up, testing cars, falling over, testing cars, etc.

I agree, thats how it was 3 or 4 series back. Had a real good balance.

yes, finalgear is a useful source for both top gear and fifth gear episodes.

incidentally, without looking it up, does anyone remember what the first car was that was reviewed on the "new" studio format top gear?

if you don't know, it might be a surprise... :)

Finallgear. Note to self something to do this weekend as its bank holiday and rain is forecast. As for the first car.... Its on the tip of my tongue.. it's going to bug the hell out of me.

Was it something like a VW Fox, or other city car?

Now thats what I am talking about! Thanks!!:rock:<wonders why that didn't work when he tried it>...

Finallgear. Note to self something to do this weekend as its bank holiday and rain is forecast. As for the first car.... Its on the tip of my tongue.. it's going to bug the hell out of me.

Was it something like a VW Fox, or other city car?

to put you two out of your misery, it was a green citroen berlingo as I recall. reviewed by jezza on a trip to calais to stock up on booze.

He liked it.

not exactly a lambo though...

to put you two out of your misery, it was a green citroen berlingo as I recall. reviewed by jezza on a trip to calais to stock up on booze.

He liked it.

not exactly a lambo though...

Ah yes thanks, I remember that one now. There were some very good old episodes of 'new' top gear. I still enjoy it now, but they have become somewhat a parody of themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom