Olly PCS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenzedUP

MB Enthusiast
Car
NA
Just a quick thank you to Olly at PCS for fitting my Eurocharged pulley on my AMG, as always a perfect job and great free advice along the way.

See you soon for my gearbox service :)
Cheers.

BenzedUP said:
Just a quick thank you to Olly at PCS for fitting my Eurocharged pulley on my AMG, as always a perfect job and great free advice along the way.

See you soon for my gearbox service :)
Cheers.

And how was the drive home as your map took the pulley into account?

I can't remember I seem to arrive home way too early, lol.

No seriously power is amazing now, mid range power is out of this world, I have an LSD and managed to get the ESP flashing at 55mph

Even Olly was very impressed with it when he took it for a drive:)

Just having this little niggle where it just likes to be up in high gear all the time, have a look at the Eurocharged thread.

Even the other half noticed it when she drove it.

Are you having the same?

Not that I've noticed....it's always wanted to get upto 5th as soon as it could, but kickdown seems to work as normal.

Neil Mackay said:
Not that I've noticed....it's always wanted to get upto 5th as soon as it could, but kickdown seems to work as normal.

Fair enough, mine use to be in the right gear all the time and I didn't need to floor it to get it to shift down.

Kick down works fine for me too, it just goes to 5th at 25-30mph is annoying and it changes up very quick, way too early, it never use to be like that before the remap, it use to rev freely now it doesn't like to rev unless you hammer the throttle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom