Olly @ PCS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lenny63

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS 55 AMG | S211 E280 Cdi Sport
Hello All

This will come as no surprise , but I want to thank Olly for his offer of support and guidance about a car I was potentially going to buy

I had PM'd him for some guidance on common fails of the ML55 as I saw one I really liked at the right price

He asked me to call him and he was extremely honest and to the point about what to look for and how these cars are in general to live with

He may have given me too much to chew on as a matter of fact :rock:

I know it's been said before, but it is so reassuring as an enthusiast and buyer going to look at a car knowing exactly what to look for (there are few ML55 threads about on this topic) and I just want to say a big thanks - he also stated to call any time if the same is needed again

Top man :thumb:

Unfortunately I got a phone call by the seller today and the car is now aold - darn :wallbash:

Lenny:D

***edit** Just realised wrong section, can mods please move to General discussion

Last edited:
why u do not ask to locate one and pay him a finder fee as it is win win for you

That's a good idea - Though I was looking a pre-face lift (budget etc) so in practice it may be a big ask
Did you track one down yourself ?

I agree, I was astounded that he was willing and able to help me source an otherwise very expensive Genuine part from halfway around the world. :):)

Totally agree with the comments so far, although my C32 appears to be possessed, so Ollys next amazing feet is to become a priest and perform an exorcism on, as he puts it, "Christine" lol which I have absolutely no doubt he would achieve!

Last edited:
Olly will always go out of his way to help you :thumb:

Ollie's one of life's (very) good eggs. Helped me out with parts, advice and a very short notice get-me-home fix when I was stranded 200 miles from home.

Thanks Ollie. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom