Olympic Medals tables

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Satch

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E320Cdi Avantgarde Estate & Toyota Land Cruiser
So, the Americans are counting total medals, not just Golds, to work out who is leading. Well two can play at that game.

Thus I give you the real Olympic Medal Table. Huzzah!

Last edited:
My sense of humour...I like that...

to be fair to the yanks they've always counted it as total medals over any other system. I spoke to an american journalist who was genuinely surprised that everybody else in the world counts golds as premium.

the only downsides with the empire thingy is we have to be on the same side as the Aussies...

Would you rather have a gold watch ? a silver watch or ? a bronze watch ?

Gold ?

Thought so .....

Nothing else matters ;)

LOL, I like the astrix bit, :cool:

Team GB rocks :bannana: :rock:

I don't like the colour of gold, never have. Not even on bath taps. Much prefer silver.

How does one win a Platinum medal.???

As we were occupied by the romans and then the french does that mean our tally count goes to them?;)

What about the Vikings...??

Good for the winter Olympics

Its in the DNA!

Apparently according to mitochondrial DNA we are all descended from 12--ish hominid women who lived somewhere in the African rift valley. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve We can be sure of one thing though and that is they were all Olympic champion athletes of their day :rock: or we wouldn't be sat here discussing this. Here's a picture of an early competitor. She won a gold medal in the "Running for the trees from the sabre tooth tiger event";)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom