OM642 Hybrid Turbo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He hasn't been back since July 4th so we may never find out!

Deleted

Last edited:
Hi

I have a w203 c320cdi with a hybrid turbo (gt2056v taken to gt2365), exhaust, intercooler.
I've been tuning it myself.
Had it on a dyno and it made 330bhp and 700Nm with 230kPa of boost (330kPa MAP).
I have since turned up the boost a bit to 260kPa. and it now does 0-90mph in 9 seconds flat. Not bad for an old diesel...

The pre-turbine is now about as hot as I want to push it.
Maybe I'll get a water injection kit at some point....

That's a summary of the build...
Very nice how is it holding up ? I have the same engine in my r class and want to do the same 😃

wow I'm kind of glad and also disappointed i haven't been getting notifications from this thread, soooo anyway did you get the car mapped in the end OP?
Hello! I only recently went ahead with the remap at MSL. It has been about a week and initially I didn't feel much of a difference but having thrown it around Milton Keynes a bit more, I can now appreciate the extra pull.

When people talk about the transmission being the limiting factor, it is more obvious now.

Thanks all for your input.

Did you get a before/after rolling road?

Unfortunately not :( I thought I had asked for that to be done as well but there must have been a miscomms during my booking and it was too late in the day to put it on the dyno. I will definitely come back and post some stats once I get it on there but I guess having before data is out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom