OM642 Injectors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr tibbs

Car
S211 E320 Estate
Hi all. After spending much money on my E320 CDI recently, I am looking for a set of fuel injectors as the car is a bit smoky (close to emissions limits) and I really can't afford / justify the money for new ones on a 200k+ mile car.
Can any make any suggestions please, or does anyone have any good, used ones for sale?
TIA

Keith

There are those that will sell refurbished injectors.
I sent mine off for inspection and 1 was condemmed, so I refitted all with I refurbished,
the story gets complicated but it didn't resolve my issue.

I was told that the parts can't be sourced to refurbish Piezo injectors by a respected Indie.
I ended up having 6 new injectors fitted by him, and coded for £1,603.
That didn't resolve my issue either.

Good luck, I didn't have any.

Isn’t your car om648?

Thanks DSM 10000, I contacted Jacksons and they said that the Bosch injectors cannot be refurbished. I know that MB offer replacement injectors and the parts guy at my local MB dealer told me that their offering was refurbished, so who knows..... I have seen adverts for refurbished injectors from Germany so I may well go there.
Thanks for the advice all :)

Keith

Thanks DSM 10000, I contacted Jacksons and they said that the Bosch injectors cannot be refurbished. I know that MB offer replacement injectors and the parts guy at my local MB dealer told me that their offering was refurbished, so who knows..... I have seen adverts for refurbished injectors from Germany so I may well go there.
Thanks for the advice all :)

Keith

Ebay.de is full of refurb injectors... and I know few local forum members who have done it for OM61X injectors (structure of OM64x injector is about the same)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom