Omega watches

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NDFR

SUPPORTER
Car
C320 CDI
Overrated?

£2k to spend on a nice watch, what would you recommend?

I've got a Seamaster pro as my everyday wear , had it for 6 years now . Great watch ! Love it.

Not overrated at all, my Omega PO chrono was a very good watch.

Seamaster Planet Ocean would be my choice with your budget.

2k to spend on a watch :eek:

How about a Casio from Argos and get yourself a Track Day toy with the change ;)

Justin, I am that old man dithering along at the front of the long queue that you hate so much. :p so not much use for track days.

However a nice watch for checking the time during my night time pees I can use.

Thanks for suggestions everyone.

Nice watch but mine keeps rubbish time :eek:

Justin, I am that old man dithering along at the front of the long queue that you hate so much. :p so not much use for track days.

However a nice watch for checking the time during my night time pees I can use.

Thanks for suggestions everyone.

Ok fair enough mate, I like the look of Omega and Tissot over the others :thumb:

I have an seamaster auto as a daily and a speedmaster auto 1957 for posh , or when Mrs Wagon wants to wear it .
Priced have rocketed over the last few years with my speedmaster almost doubling in price over a 3 year period , play the jewellers off against each other , lots of discount can be had on these..

Manual wind moon watch is very nice indeed. Or get anything with an El Primero movement in it. Either can be had for well under your budget.

Another question, Omega Seamaster or Breitling Superocean Heritage ?

I like Omega but I think the Cartier tank range are the most elegant watches. And unless you're a mechanism snob you can get their quartz versions for relatively sensible money.

The Zenith movement was only used in the Daytona up to 1999... It then went to. Rolex movement.... That's why my Daytona is a 99 model :)

I had my heart set on a casio.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom