OMG - I read it before but OMG (going from 20" to 19")

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jibbajabba

SUPPORTER
Car
E63S
On my E63S I just changed to Winter Tyres and wheels as the crabbing was just too much - it is bad in hot weather but with now constantly 7C and under in the morning, I almost fear I skip into the curb.

Holy manure - winter wheels are 19s and it is like driving a normal car ...

I nearly bought some HRE wheels for the summer (same setup as OEM, 20s with wide rear) - I will 100% go 19" after the winter. 20s are nice if it isn't your daily, but mine is, so sod it - 19s here I come :)

On my E63S I just changed to Winter Tyres and wheels as the crabbing was just too much - it is bad in hot weather but with now constantly 7C and under in the morning, I almost fear I skip into the curb.

Holy manure - winter wheels are 19s and it is like driving a normal car ...

I nearly bought some HRE wheels for the summer (same setup as OEM, 20s with wide rear) - I will 100% go 19" after the winter. 20s are nice if it isn't your daily, but mine is, so sod it - 19s here I come :)
Winter tyres are 21st century witchcraft. They transform cars. The sportier the car and tyre then the bigger the transformation.

Oh and it only took 15 minutes driving for the TPMS to be picked up - which is nice ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom