OMG! It's snowing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nothing better than Scotland in the Snow eh.:D :D

I used to Live in Dalgety Bay Fife. (Sorry "stay in"):D :D

Originally posted by simonl
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

winter's here then :eek:

Speak for yourself .... Just cause you live in the dreech east coast:p

It was 8 degrees here today and overcast. No where close to snowing :bannana:

Snow? I remember it vaguely, didn't like it much.
Still wearing a T Shirt during the day but it is chilly during the night.

Bob

:eek: <<<<< 5 minutes to scrape the ice from my belfast windscreen this morning. Thank goodness for heated leather seats mmmmmm

I need to get my heater fixed quickly then!!

Thermals will be on, on Saturday, Brrrrrrrrrrrr

Bazza

My g/f and I went to Ikea last night to buy a bloody big rug for the lounge. Struggled with it outside and then remembered that we were in her Astra cab :rolleyes: .

Not the biggest of boots. Ski hatch just big enough for, well, skis. Not big enough for a bloody big rug.

So, the roof comes down.

We put the rug in the back sticking out to one side, threatening to decapitate anyone who's foolish enough to be out walking on such a cold night.

And proceed to drive home.

At 10pm.

On a very cold night.

(Quite enjoyable driving with the roof down in the freezing cold actually, if it wasn't for the frostbite in my fingers and ears :D ).

Originally posted by Flyer
On a very cold night.

(Quite enjoyable driving with the roof down in the freezing cold actually, if it wasn't for the frostbite in my fingers and ears :D ).

Are but the "Warming up together bit is the best" eh Andrew.:D :D :D LOL

Originally posted by Brian WH
Are but the "Warming up together bit is the best" eh Andrew.:D :D :D LOL

Hehe ... don't you know it mate ;)

Just come back from a week in Wales, there was snow quite low down the mountains around Snowdon for a few days.

It was quite strange seeing everything so green from Staffordshire up through Cheshire and across to Wales, it's like a barren desert scene here everthing is brown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom