Omg Omg Omg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Happy Birthday MBClub UK we are one years old This month!

Thanks to everyone who is part and helps to run this site!

:bannana:

what a way to Celebrate? German GTG :D:D:D:D

Woohoo!!

hb.gif

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I remember us when it was Me , Koolvin and Shude on the board ...

ahhh ..... look at us now . :bannana:

Three cheers for everyone:bannana:

happy birthday and a big THANK YOU to all who do the hard on the site and make it very pleasurable for those of us who don't. WELL DONE.

wooohooo Happy Bday MBclub

I've been here since June 2002 too BTW fuzzer! :D

But if you look through the members section , you will find that i joined on the 1/6/02 as you dudes joined on the 2/6/02 :p :D

Originally posted by fuzzer
But if you look through the members section , you will find that i joined on the 1/6/02 as you dudes joined on the 2/6/02 :p :D

Wow, does that make me a new boy (6th June '02). I must admit that when i joined, I thought the club had been around for a long time...but not as long as a week.....:rolleyes:

So, has Koolvin got the most posts at 2k+ or is there someone even more crazy :crazy:

Originally posted by Fudger

So, has Koolvin got the most posts at 2k+ or is there someone even more crazy :crazy:

Top 10

Hey it share's my birthday 1st June :bannana: :bannana: .

I also didnt realise this forum was new, know I feel as if it my second home :D :D .

Oh, wife just said it's my first home :confused: .

Originally posted by fuzzer

Another 01-06-2002 member here!

Anyway, congrats to all who were and are behind MBClub UK

:bannana:

Congrats chaps on a job very well done.

BTW, what does it take to a "senior member". Is it time, number of post or something else?

I hate the junior member title.

Steve

Congrats guys, great site you should be proud! Certainly the best UK Mercedes site.

Steve, I think you have to hit 100 posts.

Considering how quiet I've been just recently - its a wonder that I made the "top 10" at all

I mut have posted a load of waffle in the past 11 months - and I normally hate "post whores" :D

Congrats to all for making this a great place to be!

Mark

Originally posted by mizzat
Congrats chaps on a job very well done.

BTW, what does it take to a "senior member". Is it time, number of post or something else?

I hate the junior member title.

Steve

You can change it in the "Edit Options" section of your personal bit at the top of the page mate.:cool:

Well done to all involved in the Forum. The best I have ever been involved in.:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

To echo the sentiments expressed above, a big thanks to all involved. Despite not attending a GTG (yet), its great to share thoughts and questions with a like minded bunch of people.

Congratulations to those involved in the inception of such a great, friendly and informative site.

Well done. Roll on June 2004!

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom