OMG Wales cheat...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
...Ireland lose.

Ireland beat (England and) Wales at the cricket, Simon. Do keep up!

I'm more Welsh than Irish, but I won't be singing in the pit bath this evening.

How can you say Wales cheated? The team do not decide if a try should be awarded there are officials on the pitch who enforce the rules, rightly or wrongly.

How can you say Wales cheated? The team do not decide if a try should be awarded there are officials on the pitch who enforce the rules, rightly or wrongly.

A quick line out can only be taken if when the ball goes off the field of play no one touches the ball except the player throwing in...do you think the Welsh player did not know the rules when he accepted the ball from the ball boy...cheat.

do you think the Welsh player did not know the rules when he accepted the ball from the ball boy...cheat.

Doesn't matter what I think. The referee & co do matter, and they can spot the difference between being sharp and cheating. Even when they are wrong...

A quick line out can only be taken if when the ball goes off the field of play no one touches the ball except the player throwing in...do you think the Welsh player did not know the rules when he accepted the ball from the ball boy...cheat.

Yes you are correct and the try should have been dis-allowed, but it was done openly and in sight of the ref and linesman as opposed to all the illegal moves made out of sight of the ref. All the Irish team also saw what happened and none of them complained to the ref.

They did complain...but this is rugby...so less fuss than football.

Nearly happened again today in the Calcutta cup. thankfully the ref saw it.

Nearly happened again today in the Calcutta cup. thankfully the ref saw it.

Only because it happened the day before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom