OMG What's Happened to the Forum...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gilberto

Can anyone advise why when I log in as usual I get direct to a new site page that I cannot do anything with!
Thanks

Using Safari on iPad thank you

Adding an app icon works too, but for a regular bookmark, just hit the share button at the bottom centre of Safari, (the blue square with an arrow pointing upwards out of it. Then there's add to favourites or add to bookmarks among the other options.

(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) This appears on both the football and politics threads, I have not tried to reply, but am I blocked from doing so?

I like the new interface :)
Those of us on both sides already used to it ...

Higher res avatars - cool, just updated mine

Reactions: 219
(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) This appears on both the football and politics threads, I have not tried to reply, but am I blocked from doing so?
try now

I can't seem to reply or post in the OT section either ?

I didn't mean for the above post to sound adversely critical , I appreciate the amount of work that must have gone into this , and I for one think it looks fantastic .

Koolvin , when you get a chance , will you tell us about any new features of the site , which might not be immediately obvious to users .

Good work !

Yes, excellent work - a few little things, I didn't expect to be preserved, are there - great.
Having seen at least two other forums transitioning to this platform, I can really appreciate it.

This is going to take some time to get used to... lol

It's all a bit different, and I don't like it much, but I assume it's unavoidable, otherwise why fix what wasn't broken. Vin was right; "It's going to hurt". It does...

Specific question, though. When I logged in for the first time yesterday when it was back up, and posted a couple of times, it was in the old format. but my posts have disappeared now it is in this new format. Are they retrievable?

Yes, it's shocking. I liked old school format. I assume that new patches were required and some new functionality.

I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom