OMG What's Happened to the Forum...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's different for sure, but in 3 months we'd all have forgotten about the old site....

It's all a bit different, and I don't like it much, but I assume it's unavoidable, otherwise why fix what wasn't broken. Vin was right; "It's going to hurt". It does...

Not sure about the new colour scheme. Ever since Apple came user interfaces have become (to my eyes) very bleached, minimalist and lacking in borders. The same thing happened to Microsoft Outlook a while back. Not a stile I'm particularly keen on but I'm sure I'll get used to.

Specific question, though. When I logged in for the first time yesterday when it was back up, and posted a couple of times, it was in the old format. but my posts have disappeared now it is in this new format. Are they retrievable?

Aha. I was SURE I'd posted something yesterday but the same thing happened to me.

Anyway, grumbles over.

Yeah, a change is as good as a.....new puzzle!
Of course it's not instantly as simple as the old format, but even if we don't know it, there will be good reason for the 'upgrade'
I'm sure we will all get our heads around it very soon.

I'm not totally sure, but I think the sky has fallen in! :eek:

Is it just me or is everything underlined as if it were a hyperlink?

The new style looks clearer but like most people I was familiar with the old style which wasn't perfect.

But like Martyn_n who as pipped me while I am writing this, why is everything underlined?

Everything takes time to get used to,whether I can bother is another question.

Liking it a lot, many cool features appearing :cool:

Well done the Admin team

(could do with a few more smilies though?)

Underlined text for me too. Overall, I'm liking the new style.

And now I'm getting a pop-up alert when someone replies, quote etc.., excellent stuff, getting better and better

Thank again Admin !!

I was just getting used to the old site,I tried to read a posting this morning clicked on it and it sent me to engines and no sign of the post,also I noticed that this morning we had some members on the site and some guests and 18 robots,come on own up which one of you is no actually a real person.

Obviously some makeup will follow.
Is the Apple app going to be updated as well?

Yes I clicked on " weird diagnostic" posting and it sends you to engine which is fair enough but I cannot find the posting,think I will start the weekend celebrations a little early,make mine a double.

Yes I clicked on " weird diagnostic" posting and it sends you to engine which is fair enough but I cannot find the posting,think I will start the weekend celebrations a little early,make mine a double.
I think that you might have clicked the sub section by mistake, try again.

You may need some makeup but I like to be seen as nature intended,I have another double.

Members albums are missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom