OMG What's Happened to the Forum...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Members posting on this old version should know that the new forum is up and working. Bookmark it and stop using this one. There is every chance the latest posts will not be migrated to the new one and will be lost. There is a note from admin on the main page about this.

http://forums.mbclub.co.uk/index.php

Amd now its posted to the new forum and I can't edit or delete.

Ignore me.

The new forum is far better.

I'm using it from my mobile iPhone SE and it's far more compatible with small screens, I.e responsive.

To embed videos don't even have to click the video button you can just paste the link.

Also that horrible wait when you edit a post has gone.

Oh I don't seem to be able to edit a post on another's thread.

I can edit my post on the thread I created.

There is a nice amount of AJAX too.

My 2 year old 'what do you want to know?' thread appears to have gone???

I can edit my posts on any thread, but only within 3 minutes (instead of 30 minutes as it used to be).

Theres quite a lot of tweaking needed to the forum but i'm sure it will be done eventually, the forum will get better.

I couldn't straight away.

If it's gone down to 3 minutes though, that's surely far worse. I thought the 30 minutes was bad enough.

This is going to take some time to get used to... lol

Well, you can speed up the learning process by visiting more frequently. ;)

Good job Vin and Co. This forum code is much slicker than the previous code, and has some nice bells and whistles.

Thanks guys. :)

Well, you can speed up the learning process by visiting more frequently. ;)

Good job Vin and Co. This forum code is much slicker than the previous code, and has some nice bells and whistles.

Thanks guys. :)

Lol mate i visit every day without fail ;)

Just noticed my photo album has disappeared! Is there any way to access the old album as some of the images were on my old laptop which is gone now, along with the photos! :O

I used to drive a C220 with the 2.1 litre diesel, but now I drive a CLS350 with the 3.0 litre V6 which is far smoother, a bit like this forum is to the old forum.

Yes, it may take time to get used to the new forum, but the engine that powers it is so much slicker than the old forum

A number of For Sale posts, which I put up a few days ago, have not been transferred to the new forum, however when I tried to post again here, I got insufficient privileges in Mercedes Parts subforum. The General Classifieds is fine - posted there already one of the bits.

This will need attention. The issue right now is we need one thread for all these niggles. I'll ask Karl to merge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom