OMG What's Happened to the Forum...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well everything seems to be back to normal.
Any chance of retaining the thread summary when you hover the cursor over the thread title..?

Well everything seems to be back to normal.
Any chance of retaining the thread summary when you hover the cursor over the thread title..?

This feature is there, you just need to place the cursor directly over the title text to highlight it and not just in the general area. A text box should then appear with the first few lines of the post.

Not working on my desktop set up unfortunately. Not to worry, happy with the upgrade in any case.

Damn, go away for a while, get back to civilisation and the forum on Tapatalk is no longer working.
I guess you guys made the change for a good reason, but is Tapatalk ever going to link to MBClub again?
I use it instead of a browser as its more convenient on a mobile device

p
Damn, go away for a while, get back to civilisation and the forum on Tapatalk is no longer working.
I guess you guys made the change for a good reason, but is Tapatalk ever going to link to MBClub again?
I use it instead of a browser as its more convenient on a mobile device

we have some serious issues with tapatalk. How does the forum display sans app ?

computers-chat-chatting-chatting_online-fights-row-rron449_low.jpg

Well the old forum is alive and well... and users are still posting on it via the mobile app. So looks like we have a split... we got two forums now... clearly not the intended result?

You know that I post though TapaTalk, I now get the following. Guess this is due to the new forum. Terminal message was a little alarming though:
IMG_8885.PNG

I'm viewing the forum via Safari and liking the changes.

Will this forum no longer be viewable via Tapatalk?

I love the forum but only use it via Tapatalk. Sitting at a pc opening a browser is too old school.

Will this go back on there then it's the best of both Worlds?

Thanks.

how about using your native browser, in your case safari and pointing it to forums.mbclub.co.uk

You can and I am, however it is nowhere near as mobile friendly as TapaTalk. I agree, there were issues with TapaTalk but they were minimal. Using the forum through a mobile app is far more conducive. That said, th admins have done an amazing job with the new forum! Is there any official line on if they will bring back Tapatalk integration? I actually started using it specifically for this forum.

Last night I used Safari on my iPhone to acces MBClub, which I wouldn't usually do, and it was great - it seems much easier to use with Safari on an iPhone that I remember with the old forum. It was ages ago though.

I'm viewing the forum via Safari and liking the changes.
Me too, it's definitely better optimised now and much faster in openening threads and posting.
I'm very pleased how it works, but I'm still missing the old app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom