On Friday I went to Britains highest Inn.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AANDYY

Car
E300DT-W210-1997-Elegance-Azurite Metalic Blue. (Don't mention the rust, LOL) Running on WVO. 65k m
Went here on Friday evening, let's say the weather was a little inclement:cool:.

Yorkshire Dales Accommodation - Swaledale - Arkengarthdale - Tan Hill Inn - Ensuite Bedrooms - Special Breaks - Weddings - Functions - Meals

190 mile round trip, for a pint and a meal! Good times.

Pic030-1.jpg

Pic045.jpg

Pic042-1.jpg

The Famous 'Everest windows' Post Ted.

Pic041-1.jpg

This cat sits on ya lap and licks your plate after you've finished your meal.

I was in Edinburghs oldest pub Yesterday (so they say). The bangers and mash was excellent but unfortunately I had the car so had to forgo a pint :(

I was in Edinburghs oldest pub Yesterday (so they say). The bangers and mash was excellent but unfortunately I had the car so had to forgo a pint :(

How strange, I had the bangers and mash to.

How strange, I had the bangers and mash to.

I liked mine, but thought with only 3 sausages they were a bit mean (but this is Scotland). However I cleaned up on Friday with an all you can eat chinese buffet for Lunch, then a curry in the evening followed by a few bevies :thumb:

On Thursday I had a pint even higher up than that.....

easyjet.jpg

Mind you, the weather was just as cloudy....... and I'm not sure who did the windows.....

Betcha that Andy and I ate better in our choice of pubs :p

No contest at all - all I got was a bacon roll wrapped in plastic. On reflection, maybe I should have eaten the plastic wrapper.

:doh:

On Thursday I had a pint even higher up than that.....

easyjet.jpg

Mind you, the weather was just as cloudy....... and I'm not sure who did the windows.....

:D It was a bit cloudy were I was!

Hmmm..... what you didn't know about EVEREST is that they didn't get permission to change the windows or for the Solar panels on the roof! Just goes to show that dealing with a multi national company doesn't mean they know what they are doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom