On growing a beard (or attempting to do so).

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's not a beard, that's a 'muff'.......You need a 'bikini line' razor for that! :D

Bruce, sadly my ex-missus could grow a better beard than that.

Get rid and accept you are a loser in the beard dept:D

Or tie a pretty pink ribbon in it Bruce and make it a real talking point!

Lose the beard, cultivate the moustache. Just don't go for the Pony tail!

I grow more than that in 2hrs. Give it up man

00b84eee386dcfebedc96bc8c7f6116e.jpg

Except my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
64030d1500460729t-growing-beard-attempting-do-so-image-14773252.jpg

Never mind the beard, there's a definite Nik Kershaw thing going on there...

2015-rewind-festival_4844965.jpg

I grow more than that in 2hrs. Give it up man

00b84eee386dcfebedc96bc8c7f6116e.jpg

Except my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Darrell. You highlight the issue. I can (as posted) grow a magnificent amount of stubble in a short space of time. It is the conversion of stubble to long growth that is not happening.

I was once asked for my autograph (much to Mrs M's amusement) by a Nik Kershaw fan.

Many years ago, I was at a pub with a friend who looked a tiny bit like Nik Kershaw (if you squinted and looked sideways). I also had an immaculate and highly polished Triumph Stag which really looked the business..

Anyway, we turned up in said Stag with the roof down, and went in for a drink.

Around fifteen minutes later we noticed a couple of teeny girls who kept looking in through the door, clearly looking at us.

So, after a few minutes, I got up for a wee, to be accosted by the young ladies who had clearly convinced themselves that my friend was indeed Nik, and asked me excitedly "It IS Nik Kershaw, isn't it"?

Seizing the moment, I said very quietly, "Look, I'm his manager -he's very tired, and we've just come out for a quiet drink, please just respect his privacy"

From there, every time the door opened, the teenys were there waving and calling "Nik, Nik", and they were obviously telling everyone who came in that 'Nik Kershaw' was in there as people were looking around.

After a while we left, persued by the young ladies asking for an autograph, got into the shiny Stag and drove off.

I told him what I'd done the following day.

Last edited:
Bruce:

You like Eddie Jordan, enough said? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom