On now BBC2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seven

Car
Transporter Kombi
Grand Prix. The killer years.

The other good documentaries that come round periodically on BBC4 are the ones about Group B rallying and the 1955 Le Mans crash. Both worth watching.

Also "The Unrideables" about the 500cc Grand Prix bikes of the 80's

I can't watch these kind of programmes. The thought of people taking such risks in the name of sport is shocking and barbaric and I consider watchers like you all as being ghoulish and bloodthirsty.

Imagine if it was your children being killed in the name of sport and TV ratings.

I can't watch these kind of programmes. The thought of people taking such risks in the name of sport is shocking and barbaric and I consider watchers like you all as being ghoulish and bloodthirsty.

Imagine if it was your children being killed in the name of sport and TV ratings.

No biters, DM?!

If you watch it DM you might see it really is about how is was accepted for too long and the mindset change that took place to stop it.

The shock value is to reinforce the message how it was acceptable and how crazy that idea was.

If you watch it DM you might see it really is about how is was accepted for too long and the mindset change that took place to stop it.

The shock value is to reinforce the message how it was acceptable and how crazy that idea was.

No it's not. It's to show the thrill of the adrenalin rush of motorsport.

Bring it on... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom