On the A41 this morning...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lazarus

Car
2010 CLS 350CDI Grand Edition; 1994 Subaru SVX, Black; 2004 Subaru Legacy 3.0Rn
Hi,

I saw a 'T' plate blue C-Class with an Avantgarde grille and AMG wheels on the A41 near Bicester this morning, just wondered if it was anyone off the forum, as a few of the regulars seem to have Oxfordshire down as their location...

Laz
--

Lazarus said:
Hi,

I saw a 'T' plate blue C-Class with an Avantgarde grille and AMG wheels on the A41 near Bicester this morning, just wondered if it was anyone off the forum, as a few of the regulars seem to have Oxfordshire down as their location...

Laz
--

I've been dreading this post since I put my location and Gallery pictures up.

Hopefully wasn't driving like too much of a wally when spotted.

Can be regurlarly found between Bicester and Aylesbury, love that stretch too.

I thought it might be you:D :D

Well spotted Laz :bannana:

GrahamC230K said:
I've been dreading this post since I put my location and Gallery pictures up.

Hopefully wasn't driving like too much of a wally when spotted.

Can be regurlarly found between Bicester and Aylesbury, love that stretch too.

Nah, you were driving fine ;) it was just before the 50 limit before the nasy bridge junction (which I have the pleasure of using twice a day)...

As there seem to be a few of us in the Oxfordshire area, has anyone ever arranged a local meet??

Lazarus said:
it was just before the 50 limit before the nasy bridge junction ??

I know it. That 50 limit does no harm there at all. Just getting ready to move into "my lane" and out accelerate the car in front into the national speed limit then I expect!

Lazarus said:
As there seem to be a few of us in the Oxfordshire area, has anyone ever arranged a local meet??

Nobody has ever done a local meet our way, but I agree there are lots of us in Oxfordshire, one or two local to me in Bicester and a few in the Aylesbury area, so we could have a half decent turnout.

There are enough open spaces and country pubs, I am sure we could arrange something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom