Onboard computer navigation menu's.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kop-al-74

Car
06 C230 2.5 v6 7G-Tronic
I have had my C230 06 avantgarde sport 7-Gtronic for a week now and have been slowly familiarising myself with the various features it has.Other than memory seats and parking sensors,it seems fully loaded with command aps. I was reading the manual and it refers to different options within the menu's on the computer.It says i should be able to set the wing mirrors to fold when i lock the car but i just can't find the setting to operate this feature.There's also other stuff in the manual as well that i can't find.

Also my sat nav doesn't find some roads which have been there for many years.The version they have given me is 4.0 Europe.On the back it says 2004.Have they given me the wrong disc,one from an older car?

Any help is greatly apreciated.

Ps,i went out last night and on my return to the car,there was a 20 inch key scratch along the boot.:mad: *******s.You just can't have anything nice these days.

Bastrds!! That sort of thing makes me soo angry :crazy: :crazy:

Be careful when reading the manual as it will explain all the options whether fitted to the car or not! These are denoted by an *

If the door mirrors can be set to fold on locking it will be under the Convenience menu. I though this wasn't an option on C class, although it can be enabled by a friendly tech using STAR ;)

Re the sat nav the current disc is v9 (2007/2008) I would go back to the dealer and ask they provide the curent disc. Might cost you though in which case would be cheaper from here

Oh! and welcome to the forum!! :D

Bastrds!! That sort of thing makes me soo angry :crazy: :crazy:

Be careful when reading the manual as it will explain all the options whether fitted to the car or not! These are denoted by an *

If the door mirrors can be set to fold on locking it will be under the Convenience menu. I though this wasn't an option on C class, although it can be enabled by a friendly tech using STAR ;)

Re the sat nav the current disc is v9 (2007/2008) I would go back to the dealer and ask they provide the curent disc. Might cost you though in which case would be cheaper from here

Oh! and welcome to the forum!! :D

Mmmmmm,care to elaborate?

The option to auto-fold is there but disabled.

STAR is the diagnostics computer MB use to read codes, programe modules etc. Generally dealers will not up-code cars as it not MB recognised. In some cases (as with the auto-fold mirrors) it's a class differeniating option i.e. E class has it C class doesn't..

If you are interested in coding mods give these guys a call.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom