One for Dieselman/Charles Morgan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I really wish people wouldn't leave their cars standing for years, it really does cause a big heap of trouble. It's the damp and rust in areas you don't see I'd be bothered about.

Meanwhile, one that has been done to an exceptional standard, but out of my price range (and with D Jetronic which is my personal bugbear at present). The photos yesterday included one of the interior which was done spectacularly.

Lovely car indeed but what caught my eye even more was the room. What a great living room. I would love to live in an industrial space like that.

4041826.jpg

Last edited:
If you click through the link at the bottom of the advert there is an entire photo portfolio, to which my response was simply wow.

Anybody who can afford that can afford the heating bills!

The mannequin also appears to be anatomically (or should I say follicly correct!).

He's got a stunning photo of an SM there too.

Aye, but it takes an Italian....:D

I bought a reversible leather / suede jacket from Connolly in Conduit Street (before it all went mammaries up). Ravishing quality leather, turned out to be Italian leather and made there too.

Shame it appears to have shrunk around my midriff of late.

When the Italians excel they do so with some pan_ache (sic). I had a wonderful Italian tailor in Bath who made me several excellent suits. However, they too seem to be shrinking around the midriff. Could this be an Italian thing? ;):D

PS there's an excellent feeding spot around the corner from Connolly's. Named after a flower and has a Frenchman at the range. I wonder if there is any link between those visits and the disappearing suits....? :D:D:D

Last edited:
Almost definitely an Italian thing. Barolo, Barbaresco, Brunello, Barbera, Pasta, Prosciutto, Prosecco, Fritto Misto, Moscato, Gelato etc I suspect.

Almost definitely an Italian thing. Barolo, Barbaresco, Brunello, Barbera, Pasta, Prosciutto, Prosecco, Fritto Misto, Moscato, Gelato etc I suspect.

Ah...more Locatelli than Bossi :D

I suspect a conspiracy of the above.

I have no proof, but that makes it certain with Italians!

Can't think of any current large saloon that you could favour over that design

I would love one of these but it would have to be a 3rd or 4th garaged car

its beautiful, and full of French innovation, You've got to just love those beautiful red velour seats and slatted rear blind, amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom