One for Flash Numpty driving with dipped Lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
On a seperate thread Flash commented about folks driving their cars in daylight with the headlights on dip during good visibilty.

Just to prove that not all these drivers are complete dawks!!! I present exhibit 'A'

Then we have the more conservative type that doesn't drive with the headlights on!

I do hope the link works,

Regards,
John

Speadin' da rubber man! I can't stand people that treat cars like that.

Someone should tell him if you dont touch the steering wheel you will go in a straight line

Exhibit A is a rental car! They are meant to be abused, its the law I'm sure. :D

Rose Chap said:
Exhibit A is a rental car! They are meant to be abused, its the law I'm sure. :D
Plus it's a clapped out old diesel!

John

Hi Glojo,

Unfortunately, the PC I am on at the moment does not have Flash Player – I will check the thread out this evening at home tonight. :)

The second Guy didn't have the lights on because he didn't want to be noticed...

Flash said:
Hi Glojo,

Unfortunately, the PC I am on at the moment does not have Flash Player – I will check the thread out this evening at home tonight. :)
:D If you check it out at night, just pretend it's still daylight :rolleyes::D :D

Regards,
John

What can I say... made me slightly sick seeing such nice cars being abused in the manor they were and it was quite excessive abuse to.

Exhibit A - I get impression he is not to good at thrashing as is doing so in a big/open space area. :crazy: :rolleyes:

Exhibit B - I'm pretty sure that the car is probably a rental to and he did not seem to concerned about risking any curbing to the wheels and even opened the vehicle door in the process near the shrub.:crazy:

ESP actually makes doing what those idiots are quite easy as you just have to accelerate and turn the steering wheel and braking to the wheels is individually and automatically applied, but you have to take your foot off the accelerator in sequence and if necessary apply the brake with the other foot simultaneously if needed.

PS. Those lights from exhibit A were actually hurting my eyes…! :D

Flash said:
Exhibit B - I'm pretty sure that the car is probably a rental to and he did not seem to concerned about risking any curbing to the wheels and even opened the vehicle door in the process near the shrub.:crazy:
Unfortunately not. Daddy has a nice car but perhaps naughty son! I wonder how close the second idiot was to actually broadsiding the car into the kerb. It looks like at least once the wheels come into contact? If I lived nearby I think I might be a little annoyed?

Regards,
John

glojo said:
Unfortunately not. Daddy has a nice car but perhaps naughty son! I wonder how close the second idiot was to actually broadsiding the car into the kerb. It looks like at least once the wheels come into contact? If I lived nearby I think I might be a little annoyed?

I hope that it was Daddy's car John and that he curbed it (which you noticed from the clip) and that Daddy "kicks his a$$"...:) :D

Shame to see such abuse of nice cars, but the first guy obviously put his lights on when because of the smokey atmosphere he was encountering, good driving:D :D ....................not!!

Someone should send the link of the first car to the rental company....

saorbust said:
Someone should send the link of the first car to the rental company....
Don't get me wrong here, but why?

I understand where your coming from and understand your point but how many folks hire cars and then go onto race tracks with them?

I wonder how many cars are allegedly wrote off just outside race circuits that have track days! :eek: ;)

Regards,
John

This doesn't make sense - the first clip says it's a E320CDI, but I'm sure it's a US spec., US plated car, where diesels are rarer than hens teeth, especially on rental fleets.

glojo said:
Don't get me wrong here, but why?

I understand where your coming from and understand your point but how many folks hire cars and then go onto race tracks with them?

I wonder how many cars are allegedly wrote off just outside race circuits that have track days! :eek: ;)

Regards,
John

Why ? Because the rest of us pay for it. Its not funny, its not clever, and sites like you tube just promote people to star in their own stupid show, which makes it worse.

Just because people do a particular kind of behaviour doesn't make it right.

Sorry in a really ****y mood today !

Blimey saorbust, they are only doing a few doughnuts, its not like they are ram raiding a shop.

PJ O'Rourke said a great saying about rental cars... "There's lots of argument about what kind of car drives best. Some say a front-wheel drive car. Some say a rear-wheel drive. I say it's a rental car. There are things you can do with a rental car that are just impossible with any other kind of vehicle." :D

Rose Chap said:
Blimey saorbust, they are only doing a few doughnuts, its not like they are ram raiding a shop.

PJ O'Rourke said a great saying about rental cars... "There's lots of argument about what kind of car drives best. Some say a front-wheel drive car. Some say a rear-wheel drive. I say it's a rental car. There are things you can do with a rental car that are just impossible with any other kind of vehicle." :D

Sorry pal - one of those days.......:( :eek: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom