One for Mr Charles Morgan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flat6buster

Car
W222 S350, 911sc
On the basis that you are SM-less and your ce is completed (?) you obviously need something to keep you occupied:

how about this?

No, I've got the T shirt, others more deranged & wealthy than me can take that one on.

To get that into top nick you're looking at about £40k plus purchase price. It would sell for less when complete.

The W114 still needs a bit of work, once that's done I shall be doing no more restorations.

Last edited:
Very true ! It's cheaper to buy a fully restored classic car than to try and restore a basket case. Especially if you have to pay someone to do the work for you..

Reading the description it states that rhd versions were available in the U.K. and Australia. I didn't know that.

Not aware of any UK RHD ones, but an Australian dealer used to convert them, extremely expensively.

Worth watching - that'll go for silly money

69_279_05.jpg

Agreed about the uneconomic restoration cost, which is arguably a conservative estimate.

But reckon this "barn find" will go for well beyond that €14,000 estimate

Worth watching it on 8th April

1972 Citroen SM | Coys of Kensington

(The merchant banker father of a friend of mine had a LHD one in London back in '75.
There was definitely a UK garage that could do conversions - either to new cars or on older vehicles)

Last edited:
Aftermarket conversions to rhd on any car never works that well. Some Integrales were done using a Fiat Ritmo steering rack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom