One For The Collector, C43 AMG. Same Owner Last 10 Years. (1999)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks stunning. Im totally loving the W202 at the moment!

No xenons tho :(

Nice car but I think this car is overpriced considering the current market for C43s. At that price you are in C32 territory.

That does look mint but for a C43 it is rather basic spec no sunroof, xenons, parktronic, folding mirrors or rear blind. Also anyone else noticed the screenwash tank sensor wire has been disconnected :confused:

Well, it has quite low mileage with only 1 owner and it seems he looked well after the car, so the price is expected...

Complete respray, refurbed alloys, etc, etc.

Agreed, 10k is a bit too much, but I think it's worth about 7-8k

Out of interest is the two colour leather normal spec?

Out of interest is the two colour leather normal spec?

yes , The black on the outside of the seats stays with a choice of middle.

so , could be black and black or white and black etc .

I think purple was an option too.

yes factory amg spec if chosen by the owner

Can I see what looks like a towbar attachment?

Last edited:
Wonder if he would break it for the bumpers , side skirts , wheels and interior :D

Wonder if he would break it for the bumpers , side skirts , wheels and interior :D

Didn't realise you'd bought another W202!

You used to have a C240 years ago IIRC :)

Will

Lovely car in lovely condition but nearly 10K? I'm not sure, 8K maybe on a good day....

Very well looked after car, no options though.

Looks a minter, but pricey and very low spec. Looks exactly the same as my C230 Kompressor which has more spec and a better price £3,800 :D

P1030698.jpg

Pretty sure I met the seller of this C43 on a Pistonheads run a while back. Also has a 996 GT2 as well as the red turbo in the pics of the C43. Looks like a cracking example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom