One for Tudu

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just for everyone's info, it has 78,000 miles on the clock :)
I know I'd buy it if had the cash - whack it in the E Coupe! :devil:

Darren

Would this be an easy fit to a 2000X Clk.......if the answer is yes I had better get my Hard hat on:eek:

:¬o

I would love to slip that into my c36 :devil:

However, I have my orders!!! :(

This is the second time its been listed, last time it started at £500 with no reserve, and finished with no bids, was thinking of the putting it into the 43, @ £500, would of been a bit of a bargain!

You may need the whole doner car is you wish to do a conversion and it to look OEM. The engine control unit needs lots of signals to run properly.

From the auction list i got the impression everything was included even the key, though fitting it in any 113 equipped MB would be a relatively straight forward task, but getting it running would be another story.
Just a thought though if this engine is used again how would you go about getting a new/spare key for it?

You may need the whole doner car is you wish to do a conversion and it to look OEM. The engine control unit needs lots of signals to run properly.

Thanks stats. Olly would this not fit then? what other parts would be needed to get it into my C55. Suppose what i am asking is it a complicated job, or do-able.

Thanks stats. Olly would this not fit then? what other parts would be needed to get it into my C55. Suppose what i am asking is it a complicated job, or do-able.

A misson too far.

Cheaper to buy an SL with one in already.

I know that's not the modding spirit...

I am sure with enough time and budget I could do it but it would be so much easier to have a complete doner car. A K kit would be better and much more interesting.

Junk the kompressor and run it on throttle bodies. Ohh the noise.

Junk the kompressor and run it on throttle bodies. Ohh the noise.

Okay not a prob, back to plan A with the K Komp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom