One Last Clean

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex225

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS63 AMG
As some of you know, I bought an S Class the other week so that means that sadly my E320 will be going. I hadn't got a chance to clean the E since it's last outing so yesterday as it was a nice day, I gave it one last clean.

Fairly simple two bucket wash but decided to try Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax. For initial application you spray it on the car whilst it's wet from a rinse and then dry as normal. Further applications are a spray on and rinse off application similar to Gyeon Wetcoat. Seems to have a left a nice slick finish. Meguiars tyre shine to finish off.

xG5JFrl.jpg

QhwPTwO.jpg

H7OpmbE.jpg

nJDId54.jpg

vZCSo8M.jpg

Interior still comes up spotless.

ZD3fnuK.jpg

6SXH9XS.jpg

I fitted the brand new number plates as it's been put back onto it's original registration.

uwSjEFu.jpg

Hopefully will make a nice motor for someone as I've definitely got fantastic use out of it these leas 4 years.

Lovely Alex, wish i was in the market for something like this, i wouldn't hesitate buying one of your motors. Glwts:thumb:

Very nice, shared it with a few friends in case anyone is looking for one.

Great looking example in both overall condition and in quality of cleaning.

Silly question this: would you call that "Hybrid ceramic wax" spray a "detailing spray?"

Thanks for all the complements guys. It’s a car I’m really proud of.

Silly question this: would you call that "Hybrid ceramic wax" spray a "detailing spray?"

It claims to be a wax coating and from what I’ve seen of the beading in detailing posts, it’s pretty good.

You can apply it with a spray on rinse off application after the initial coating. All depends on how long it lasts now.

I have just read your for sale thread. The price shocked me when I got to the bottom. I thought it would be a lot more. I'm sure it will be snapped up

I have just read your for sale thread. The price shocked me when I got to the bottom. I thought it would be a lot more. I'm sure it will be snapped up

It's a hell of a lot of car for the money. Sadly gotta be realistic with the price and it's an older car. I reckon it's a bargain for someone but then I would say that haha.

Yes it is a lot of car for the money. I'm not familiar with the prices for that model (obviously) but thought it would be 5 something not 1 something. It's probably got over a grands worth of wax layers

Having seen hundreds and owned over a dozen W211’s of different types I can honestly say I’ve never seen the spec of an Avantgarde with half leather yet heated memory seats!

Good luck with the sale - it looks very tidy and cared for.

Yes it is a lot of car for the money. I'm not familiar with the prices for that model (obviously) but thought it would be 5 something not 1 something. It's probably got over a grands worth of wax layers

Haha you could be right there!!

Having seen hundreds and owned over a dozen W211’s of different types I can honestly say I’ve never seen the spec of an Avantgarde with half leather yet heated memory seats!

Good luck with the sale - it looks very tidy and cared for.

I've had someone else say that before as well, that means it's super rare and therefore worth more! hehe

Alex... This car looks absolutely mint.....

and the price your selling at is a steal....

If i needed another daily i would grab this!...

Thank you mate. I think it’s a great car although biased. I have really looked after it and in turn it’s been great.

I have someone from the forum coming tomorrow so fingers crossed we strike a deal.

I’ll be sad to see the car go but a big happier knowing it was going to be cherished.

Thank you mate. I think it’s a great car although biased. I have really looked after it and in turn it’s been great.

I have someone from the forum coming tomorrow so fingers crossed we strike a deal.

I’ll be sad to see the car go but a big happier knowing it was going to be cherished.

Stunning! Glwts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom