One less w202 on the road *sniff*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I already have one I want to buy - going to get it on monday :D (So long as it's as good as the ad says it is)

Dont mean to be blunt, but there is no point in spending all your time trying to fix that, its deffo a right off and will cost you a lot of time and effort getting that ship-shape again!

For the price of a another W202 in that age/spec its just not worth it!

Roll on your next motor eh? :)

Yep ;) - mainly because I don't want to jinx it lol

Good to hear your moving on to another W202. Do give us some clues then Sport ?, Facelift ?

Well, it's not a facelift as my budget won't allow it ;) No more clues till/if I get it :D

Get a pre facelift 230K, the petrol is obviously not as good as c180, but for the 192bhp u get, its damn good. i consume so much less then my friend's BMW 530, and i kick his ass when it comes to performance too :), well worth the look. U can get ones starting from £1.5k, i'll have a look around for ya and let u know.

for what its worth i think your right to move on and get another car,
although it looks a simple diy repair imo i would have expected it to have tweeked the chassis a bit as the truck wouldnt have deformed much its basically two big rsj's with extra strong bits bolted on the sides

as for the car hunting id like to second the 230k and add some power releasing pulleys for the k bit!
all the best
cris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom