One of a kind R107

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChipChop

MB Enthusiast
Car
S210 320cdi w201 190d 2.5
For the lovers of the wide arch look i present...

Hmmm, not sure about this one.

I blame Miami Vice, and Geordie's who kept up that look for about a decade longer than anyone else.

A classic case of the "If some is good, more must be better" philosophy.

Also known as not knowing where to stop.

I'm sure it's classified as a mental illness now.....most things are..

I would love to have a look at that car on a ramp to marvel at the craftsmanship involved in that bodykit. :eek:

There is an emblem on the dash for the kit, anyone recognise the maker?

koenig had that look on their body kits. Tag on the dash says 'for quality body conversions tel: xxx'

Nice. Complete with mis-spaced NI numberplate.

I could never own a car like that,it is just awful,looks like Parker should be driving it,and the price well crazy.

It may well done, but we'll done is what it should be (properly roasted)

Looks like someone poured a lot of blood, sweat and tears into, with the blood being mainly on the interior - sheesh - what massacre occurred in there....:eek::wallbash:

It presumably drives like a 450 R107, which will appeal to lovers of the R107, but apart from that: Horrible, horrible, horrible in every possible way. Judging by the mileage, some at least of its owners had taste and didn't use the thing...

No wonder it only has 16K miles on the clock, who the fruck would want to be seen driving that piece of $hit, maybe (hopefully) it only went out at night.

Hideous. and the price ??? really ??
Mind you if it was a genuine Koenig conversion then it may well be valuable. I do not think it is though but very similar.

Last edited:
Fairly sure this is not the first time we've seen this either

Let's hope it's the last.

KoenigSpecials-SLr107-06.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom