one of my neighbours new lambos (1 or 2)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
Just went to see my flat down in Canary Wharf.. and my neighbour has two lambos.. one white, one red.

Anyway, here is his white one outside, with a puncture...

my lovely w124 is in the background as might be visible..

white murcie is stunning! and the owner is only 22.. damn!

View attachment 15023

View attachment 15024

DSC06267.jpg

Last edited:
A Lambo at 22??

Where am i going wrong:dk:

There are several who have been driving a lot faster car while younger than 22. At this age some have won a F1 GP. If the driver is one of these, the car should be fine for him. ;)

You can afford to buy a flat at Pan Pennisula!!!!.....I am sure you can afford a lambo then

You can afford to buy a flat at Pan Pennisula!!!!.....I am sure you can afford a lambo then

Hm...there are a lot of very serious bargains to be had at PP. Not sure I'd risk it though as I've a feeling they've still got a way to go. Lots of competition on the letting front too.

Good luck.

.......but in white? Uurgh :crazy:

Hm...there are a lot of very serious bargains to be had at PP. Not sure I'd risk it though as I've a feeling they've still got a way to go. Lots of competition on the letting front too.

Good luck.

Theres a whole lot of people who cannot complete on the properties which they put a deposit down on before the credit crunch. In most cases people are having to put in extra equity as they can no longer get the 90% plus mortgage that they could get 18 months ago. At the same time the price of the property that they agreed on 18 months ago has also dropped about 20-30%% so if they complete they are in negative equity already.

Spoke to local estate agent and hes said there lot of deals going where people are just happy for you to take over the mortgage so they can walk away from it.

They are really nice apartments very very high spec but small.

Last edited:
pick one of drugs, whores, guns, money laundering

any of the above and you would have had one by now
A friend of mine does one of them things:Hi was gona sell his S class witch hi had it from new,and buy an Audi.The only reason was,that an S8 was faster than him in Germany.lol

Could work in the city and made his money last year as a stock broker!

Also theres alot of money in Hong-Kong and they love their white cars, (some of them look Chinese)

Would you like to be Thelma or Louise?

Nice,

Love the small exhaust. I actually like white its made a bit of a come back and looks good in a lot of cars now. A few years ago it was seen as a 'basic' colour.

What does the guy do or a living?

I would have love that car at that age... I was happy that I had a Z3...

Could work in the city and made his money last year as a stock broker!

Also theres alot of money in Hong-Kong and they love their white cars, (some of them look Chinese)

Probably money paid for bribes..............they have to spend it somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom