One of the last W202s?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jukie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
MY11 E350 CDi Avantgarde
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Y reg!! What about the "high power bulbs"? :dk: Just a bulb upgrade? I didn't think Xenos were an option for W202s.

I'm sure you could get xenons in w202's .

In fact , Shude retrofitted a set didn't he ?

I dont understand where the 'high powered bulbs' have been fitted. If xenons were fitted as standard there would normally headlamp wash wipe too which arent there. I also dont understand where the seller gets the 2.6 litres for the engine from for the C240 :doh:

Hi,
Xenons were an option on a W202, if they were on this car then it would have Headlight Wipers, in fact if you ever saw a facelift w202 with headlight wipers you can pretty much guarentee it will have Xenons, I have never seen a facelift car with just the wipers and not the Xenons.

I dont understand where the 'high powered bulbs' have been fitted. If xenons were fitted as standard there would normally headlamp wash wipe too which arent there. I also dont understand where the seller gets the 2.6 litres for the engine from for the C240 :doh:

Some of the 240s come up at 2.6 litres, certainly on W210s they did.

It does certainly not have OEM xenons as already mentioned, the high power bulbs he speaks off must be a HID kit with a blinding beam pattern no doubt. Does look tidy though

The C240 was enlarged from 2.4 to 2.6 litres in 2000, power remained the same though.

The estate went on till 2001 and the engine in the later cars is actually a 2.6 , but with the same BHP as fitted to the W210 as mentioned above. The V6 engines all have the same bore , the stroke is just increced to give it a higher volume.

Looks like a nice car regardless.

The C240 was enlarged from 2.4 to 2.6 litres in 2000, power remained the same though.

I thought all E240 and C240 of that era were 2.6s

Cant beat a bit of red with black leather :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom